The five main types of vacuum cleaner nowadays
- Upright vacuum cleaners- upright vacuum cleaners come with a tilt and push design which is handy if you have to clean carpets or rugs with various pile thickness. They come with two options, bagless and bagged for storage purpose and corded and cordless for handling purpose, solely depending on your choice.
- Canister vacuum cleaners- These powerful vacuum cleaners come with a storage tank with a long hose attached and had a variety of attachments. With the variety of attachments and hose, these vacuum cleaners can clean almost everything in your home.
- Stick vacuum cleaners- these are slim, light-weight and compact versions of vacuum cleaners for handy use and easy to move. These can be converted into handheld vacuums by detaching the wand.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners- these are the smallest vacuum cleaners of all. These are portable mini versions of vacuum cleaners with not much power but very handy to use. There are different options for you to choose from, cordless or corded, or with or without rotating brush.
- Robotic vacuum cleaners- these are the most advanced version of vacuum cleaners. These are cordless, can sweep your floor or even wet clean your floor, can be controlled with a remote or programmed to do so. Whether you’re at home or not, no need to worry these smart vacuums can do the job.
Types of Industrial vacuum cleaners
The mechanics and technology used in industrial vacuum cleaners are the same as normal vacuum cleaners to some extent. But the parts used are bigger, heavier, more durable and powerful than normal vacuums. Some vacuum cleaners are only manufactured for industrial use such as, vacuum cleaners for metal [เครื่อง ดูด เศษ โลหะ, which is the term in Thai], vacuum cleaners that store hundreds of liters of dust or liquid.