Knowing the best time to post on Instagram is essential to generate engagement with the public and improve the company’s sales volume. The app has more than 1 billion monthly active users, which is an exorbitant number as it corresponds to 1/7 of the planet’s population. However, this absurd number of users does not mean that it is easy to maintain engagement with the public, as companies invest heavily in the network. Therefore, knowing the best post time is essential, as it has the highest reach periods.
In this post, we will talk about the importance of knowing the best time to post on Instagram and give tips on how to take advantage of these periods to generate engagement with your audience. Learn more here on https://promorepublic.com/en/content-organizer.php.
How Important Is It To Know The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
Until 2016, all posts appeared chronologically in the social network feed. But after some changes, the display of the contents depends more on the Instagram algorithm. This means that a logical sequence defines what will be shown to all followers of your profile. The audience will see that way, not everything posted by the company. Posts with more likes, comments, shares, and clicks on the “save” button, right after being posted will be seen as more relevant. Therefore, they will be shown to more people. However, to get good engagement, it is necessary to know when users are most active on the network. In this way, you can create an efficient posting calendar.
What Are The Best Times To Post On Instagram?
- Remember that the analysis was done considering global data
- Best times to post: Wednesday at 11 am, and Friday between 10 am, and 11 am
- the best day to post: is Wednesday
- worst day of the week: Sunday
- days and times with the most engagement: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 4 pm
- days and times with less engagement: daily, after 5 pm, and before 5 am
- So, according to the analysis, the best time to post your content on Instagram is between 2 pm and 3 pm
- Weekends and nights are bad times
Content posted at 5 am Tuesday through Friday generates a lot of engagement. This is because people have a habit of checking Instagram right when they wake up. Lunchtime, which usually occurs between 11 am and 3 pm, is also a period that shows promising results. However, another survey carried out by Later, a marketing tool for Instagram, showed different data.
According to the study carried out by the tool, the best days and times to post on the social network are:
- Sunday: 7 am, 8 am, and 4 pm
- Monday: 6 am, 10 am, and 10 pm
- Tuesday 2 am: 4 am, and 9 am
- Wednesday: 7 am, 8 am, and 11 pm
- Thursday: 9 am, 12 pm, and 7 pm
- Friday: 5 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm
- Saturday: 11 am, 7 pm, and 8 pm
- The best time to post on Instagram is between 9 am, and 11 am.